THE WONDROUS APOTHECARY, is the gift to give and get.
The Mandala is your guide to a novel which grows straight out of
Follow the links below for some appetizers [little short stories from that novel] to intrigue you into reading more. And when you’ve read the stories from The Wondrous Apothecary below, you’re ready for novel itself, THE WONDROUS APOTHECARY and …The Trilogy of Remembrance, [The Drawing Lesson, The Fate of Pryde and Night Crossing] which can be read in any order.
In The Wondrous Apothecary, meet the two artists, Alexander Wainwright and Rinaldo, who are also in The Trilogy of Remembrance.
In this Season of BOOKS AND CONVERSATION
Follow the paths of two artists, Alexander Wainwright and Rinaldo, through a passionate, suspenseful tale of art, life, love and liberation. This will inspire lots of conversation.
These men are so different in their art, personalities and lives, it’s no wonder they have almost come to blows. The fundamental question is whether they can ever collaborate on an artistic project. Friendship is a bond that changes form and dimensions in response to the growing and thundering black skies of changing circumstance.
You can PURCHASE THE WONDROUS APOTHECARY almost everywhere online, including Amazon
And any books in The Trilogy of Remembrance
HERE ARE THE STORIES drawn from THE WONDROUS APOTHECARY
Where two artists meet, there is…
- Chaos in the courts of London.
- Arson in the art gallery.
Theft of a painting worth five million pounds.
- Medical experimentation based on pseudo-science.
And tested at a mental hospital on the bleak and
windswept shores of the Isle of Wight.
- Look ever seaward. What is real and what is not? A bond of friendship will determine their fate..
And nothing will ever seem the same.
PURCHASE HERE https://amzn.to/2P8Xyqy
2. Rinaldo at the Old Bailey is remanded by the Judge to determine his fitness to stand trial. In this story we see Rinaldo’s strange behavior in halls of the Old Bailey. Is he “mad”, an artist or hospital,he is dismayed to find him demanding the emptying of non-existent chamber pots and claiming to see people no one else can. see. https://bit.ly/2DX1i9m
Rinaldo is a conceptual artist, almost the polar opposite of his ” friend” Alexander, Britain’s finest visionary and landscape painter. When one of his artistic projects goes awry, he appears in court charged with arson and theft from an art gallery. Here’s that story. https://bit.ly/2RuDUIn
Please enjoy these samplings. I hope you will be encouraged to buy The Trilogy of Remembrance [The Drawing Lesson, The Fate of Pryde and Night Crossing]
Please, when you read any of these novels feel free to give me your thoughts and opinions in the commentary boxes below.